What we promise our patients…
It’s a fact – Freedom Physiotherapy and Wellness Centre provides effective physiotherapy treatments. Our treatments work and will help you improve. Our Physiotherapy input is designed to produce the best possible results for our patients. Rest assured that you will be in good hands
Get the most from your treatment
We believe he first step to your recovery is to understand what’s wrong and what can be done to help. All our team work hard to help you understand your condition. Any treatments or exercises we use will be clearly explained. We like questions and are always happy to explain further.
It’s all about YOU
We firmly believe that physiotherapy should be patient centred. This means that your problems and the goals you want to achieve are of great importance to us. We want to give you the best available service as quickly as we can at a time that suits you.
Beyond the Symptoms
All our physiotherapist perform a complete assessment that ensures they find the reasons for your symptoms. We will then concentrate treatment on both the symptoms and the causes. This helps you make swift improvements that last.
A team who cares
All our team continually update their skills keeping them great at what they do. We only have enthusiastic team members who are willing to go the extra mile to allow every patient to realise their potential
Meeting your needs
We will make every effort to provide you with what you are looking for. We offer flexible appointment times to suit, we are easy to find and have disabled access. Whatever your problem we can help.
Putting patients first
We promise to put our patients first in everything we do. We put patient’s needs at the centre of all decisions and everything we do will be done in the best interest of the patients. We accept that some people need more help, and that not all goals will be realised, however, we strive to achieve the best possible results for each of our patients in all circumstances.
Respect and dignity
We promise to value each person as an individual, respect their aspirations, beliefs, commitments and seek to understand their priorities, needs, abilities and limitations. We take what others have to say seriously. We are honest about our point of view and what we can and cannot do.
We promise to strive to improve health and well-beings and people’s experiences of physiotherapy. We value excellence and professionalism wherever we find it – in the everyday things that make people’s lives better as much as in clinical practice, service improvements and innovation.
Commitment to quality
We promise to earn the trust placed in us by insisting on quality and striving to get the basics right every time: safety, confidentiality, god communication, professionalism and a dependable service. We welcome feedback, learn from our mistakes and build on our successes.
We promise to respond with kindness to each person’s needs, anxieties, pain and desires. We search for things we can do as even the smallest things can make the biggest differences. We do not wait to be asked because we care.
- Always provide both patients and staff with clear standards and expectations
- Ensure every patient contact reaches an appropriate conclusion
- Ensure that all of our patients receive services that are appropriate and responsive to their needs
- Seek to provide our patients with a refreshingly efficient, seamless and pleasant service
- Clear and accurate advice and information will always be given
- Cater for patient’s needs irrespective of age, gender, physical ability, ethnic origin, race or religion
- Provide a prompt, courteous and knowledgeable response to all enquiries.
- Equip and educate our staff to provide patients with an excellent standard of service
- We want you to feel supported and receive treatment and advice in a safe, private and friendly environment.
- Together we will work on solutions that will fit safely into our lifestyle, activities and health level
- Ensure that if we can’t help we put you in contact with someone else who can
- Enable our patients to provide feedback easily through our complaints, customer surveys etc.
- Use patients compliments, comments and complaints to drive improvements in our services
- Respond to letters or complaints in writing in 5 days
- You may decline any of our treatments proposed without prejudice